SC - why I now eat off board.

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Fri Oct 9 15:53:18 PDT 1998

- --- You wrote:
Clarissa said:

>3) I don't eat feasts that offer whole
roast chickens any more - uncook chicken is just not for me.<

Another victim of the deadly chicken!!!!!!

- ---
When my parents make a whole chicken, they generally pop it in the microwave
for 5 minutes before roasting, and 5 minutes after roasting.  The first time
makes it a little quicker before the chicken will be done and the second
ensures that the chicken is done.

The one time I made a whole bird the microwave was unneccesary.  I had it in
the oven at low temp and forgot about it (thankfully it didn't burn).