SC - Roast Chicken.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 19:24:19 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/9/98 6:43:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, phlip at bright.net
writes:

<< >3) I don't eat feasts that offer whole
 roast chickens any more - uncook chicken is just not for me.< >>

More's the pity since I am sure you would change your mind when you taste the
roast chicken that is going to be served at the Silver Ryll event on Oct. 17th
(yes, there are still spots available on-board but they are filling
rapidly)....stuffed with prunes, boiled in lemon juice (unless I find verjuice
locally) and roasted to a succulent golden brown....<sigh>

BTW, before anyone asks..the recipes will be posted AFTER the event. :-)