SC - Raccoon recipes- oop

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Sat Oct 10 06:56:24 PDT 1998

I've made a Racoon Stew in the past, tho i can't recall the recipe off hand.....
I think I more or less made it like I would any stew, tho I am not sure if I
boned out
the critter or not.......I'm thinking I did Not.......
I was very good....I do remember That much..<gg>

Unrelatedly, Muskrat makes a very nice stew as well.......nice and sweet, albeit
with spindly bones...

Jeff
(who's going to get another cup of joe...)