SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Sun Oct 11 08:59:34 PDT 1998

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998 10:36:06 -0400 Brenna <sunnie at exis.net> writes:

>Yes, MArinus does that for all children under 12.  In addition,
>children under 5 are free anyway.  So if you have children aged 13, 11,
8, 6, and 4  (don't laugh, I know a remarried couple that is close to
that), you would pay 3 adults, and 2 children.  And all of you still get
feast.

We have 19, 18, 12, and 5...and lots of places charge adult for the 12
year old.  I have been to events in Meridies (several years ago when we
could afford to travel more) where you pay no more than 3 adult  fees.
It really helps us where we have 5 considered adult for  fees.

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of Bordervale Keep, Atlania
Augusta, GA