SC - New cook's question on baking pots/pans-OOP

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 17:35:02 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/11/98 3:27:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

>  I'm sure I can get a larger Corningware casserole dish at a department
>  store or outlet, but is that really what I should get for this type
cooking?

>  What would you have used?

I used a huge Corning Ware dish my Mom owns.  But a covered turkey roaster
would probably work even better.  We have two of those, but we've recently
moved into this house together, and we have two of most things culinary.  It's
finding the dern things that gives us a problem, we still aren't organized
enough.  There is enough kitchen ware still in the garage to outfit two or
three modern kitchens.  Things like the EXTRA Mouli.  Or the two turkey
roasters, or two of the four canning funnels.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt