SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Oct 11 21:25:59 PDT 1998

Hi all from AM

In our case, it has to do with not only how much food, but if they take up
a chair. 'round here, halls are SMALL.

In the cases where seating inst a problem, I tell the parent to figure out
how much they think the kid will eat. If they can be happy picking off
their plate, then no charge. If two kids between 'em can eat a full plate,
then its half price for each munchkin, etc.

- --Anne-Marie
Madrone/ An Tir
Seattle/WA