Fw: Re: SC - FWD - Viking recipes

marcharit at juno.com marcharit at juno.com
Mon Oct 12 08:50:33 PDT 1998

- --------- Forwarded message ----------
From: renfrow at skylands.net (Cindy Renfrow)
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:33:03 -0400
Subject: Re: SC - FWD - Viking recipes

FWD from rec.org.sca:

Thorfinn (dreamland1 at airnet.net) wrote:

>    Anyone out there with knowlege of Norse(viking) food,

I have just added "Archaeological Finds of Ninth- and Tenth-Century
Viking
Foods" to my website.  It's a compilation of finds of foodstuffs
categorized
by site; within site, by food type.  It ain't much, but it's a start.
Would
somebody let the cooks list know about this, please?

The URL is:

        http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikfood.html

Carolyn Priest-Dorman             Thora Sharptooth
capriest @ cs.vassar.edu          Frostahlid, Austrrik
      http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikresource.html

===