SC - cookbook info?

Ceridwen ceridwen at ccgnv.net
Mon Oct 12 10:51:02 PDT 1998

I recently received a catalog from Jessica's Biscuit (all cookbooks)
which has one called "Classic Russian Cooking" by Joyce Toomre. It is
written up as a translation of the cookery recipes from "A Gift to Young
Housewives" by Elena Molokhovet (date??). Has anyone seen this one, and
can you tell me if it is what it claims to be?

Thanks ,
Ceridwen
Barony of An Crosaire, Kingdom of Trimaris