SC - Prices for Underage/Undersized

William Seibert a14h at zebra.net
Mon Oct 12 10:57:40 PDT 1998

Oh, enough already.  Why not just put a couple of scales at troll, and charge by
the pound?  That would make everyone unhappy.  "Well, hop on the scale and let's
see.  Ahh, 200 lbs times 8 cents a pound would be, ahhh, looks like sixteen
bucks.  And the kid, ahh 80 times 8 cents is, ahh, six dollars and forty cents.
Ok, make the check out to...."  Yeah, right.  (See, a double positive can mean a
negative).  I can just see my lady volunteering to jump on a scale.

Wajdi