SC - Italian Ren Feast

Richard & Lara Campbell scotland at cloudnet.com
Mon Oct 12 11:38:28 PDT 1998

Hi all I am new to the list. I am Mundanely a Master Chef from the CIA
Chicago and have be asked to put on a Italian Ren Feast to honor a Day of
instruction in Rapier Fighting. I have a budget of $7 per guest. The hall
has a space limit of 60 persons. I have many items already donated and was
hoping for more input as to books and or recipes for the feast. I do have a
commercial 5 kg batch pasta maker in my home and was hoping to use some kind
of pasta in each course. Okay here is the hard part the hall only has a 4
burner normal sized stove and regular upright refrigerator. As you can see
by the donated items that I have quite a bit already on hand. How do I add
to this list which will be published at he event and still make feast guest
feel like they are getting their money's worth. I am hoping to do 3-5
courses. In addition to all of this we have gotten 4 deer tags donated by
the state to hunt for this feast. I am a very skilled hunter and have never
fail to get my allotted quota so I figure on having the four deer for the
feast. The feast price has already been published at $10 and we are almost
sold out 6 months in advance.

Items donated so far:
 25# Carrots
 25# Parsnips
 25# Turnips
 40# Potatoes
 40  Whole chickens 3-5# ea.
  6  Boned Legs of Lamb @ $10 each
  6  Lamb Leg Bones
 10# of Parma Proscutio
 15# of Cleaned and ready to serve baby field greens
 5kg of Calibaut Belgian Dark Chocolate
 5kg of Marcapone Cheese
 4kg of Ash coated Goat cheese
 $50 Gift Certificates from 3 different Stores
 $25 Gift Certificates from 4 different Stores
 50# of Capalini beans
 50# of Corn Meal
100# of All purpose flour unbleached
 25# of Rye Flour
 25# of Wild Rice flour
 25# of Cracked Wheat flour
 25# of Cake Flour
 10  Alder Smoked Whole Salmons
     Fresh herbs and edible flowers from commercial green house
 30# Portabella Mushrooms
10kg Fresh Buffalo Mozz.
     Local Dairy is donating all the Dairy products I could want.

Magnus of Clan Campbell of Breadalbane

"Yes, yes, Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs.
Very sad life. Probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry.
Go, go, Zathras take care."

Zathras

What isn't nailed down is mine.
What is nailed down will get pried loose.

Ellison