SC - Feast Death not a Legend

Rebecca Abbott ral at avana.net
Mon Oct 12 15:39:26 PDT 1998

This gentle was my protege's husband.  He had a long history of such behavior and
refused on a number of occasions to take his medication even though he was allergic to
many foods and other substances.  His death was, unfortunately, only a matter of time.

Rebecca of Twywn

 The sad truth is that this gentle was responsible for his own death, and by this I mean,

1. He knew he was allergic to the substance (I heard it was pine nuts, not
peanuts)
2. He knew the substance was present in the food and decided to eat it
anyway
3. He knew he did not have an Ana-Kit with him

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor