SC - End of the Feast Death Thread

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Tue Oct 13 04:20:43 PDT 1998

> What purpose will this serve?  If you need to clarify things for your own
> piece of mind, please call his wife and ask her yourself.  But I do not see
> any reason this thread should continue, as it has almost nothing to offer
> the other participants of this list, other than tabloid type thrills.  This
> is not what I joined this list for.
>
> Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
> South Downs, Meridies

I am NOT tabloiding.  People asked for all the information I could give to
substantiate that it was not an urban legand.  I did that.  Keep in mind that I
didn't see the other postings before I posted mine.  As for the fact that the
information imparted to Elspeth did not mesh perfectly with the information you
all posted is simply because of passage of time and the point of view of the
teller of the tale.  Do you think Arthur really had a "magic" sword?  Before
jumping at people, perhaps you should remember that I was asked to impart what I
had heard that would bear up the story.  That is not what I joined this list
for.

Brenna