SC - FAQ

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 13 13:31:32 PDT 1998

> The Welcome Message (not a FAQ) is complete as was last posted to the SCA-Cooks list.  About a week ago, IIRC.
>
> As to the other questions, I refer them to The Man!  Poppa G., take it away...
>
> 	- k

I wouldn't be able to place it with the "Welcome to SCA-Cooks" sheet but we can probably
reference it to another area.

Please send me the finalized copy and I'll have Pug take a look at it and try to find
a place for it to go.

Also, if there are no legal problems, people are free to put it on their websites.

Yers,

Gunthar
The FRIENDLY List Administrator