SC - Coffee in Pittsburgh

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Wed Oct 14 07:49:27 PDT 1998

My younger son has recently moved to Pittsburgh PA and is living on the
Southside on the Flat wherever that is. He asked me if I knew anyone living
there and I thought of you wonderful helpful people on the list. What he
needs is a source for really good coffee preferably in his area as he
doesn't know the town yet. If anyone can help please e-mail me or contact
him directly. His name is Jim Stafford and his e-mail is dingo1 at hotmail.com
<mailto:dingo1 at hotmail.com> . Thanks in advance.
Margarite
Namron - Anesteorra