SC - Period Feasts

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Wed Oct 14 07:08:40 PDT 1998

I can answer that!  Micaylah lives in Skrael with me (well, not WITH
me, but you get the idea).  We're actually apprentice-sisters.
<wave!>

At least one of the discussions Micaylah is referring to occurred
after I posted to the Ealdormere list that my feast would only cater
to those with dietary restrictions who inform me in advance,
including vegetarians.  She defended me, and they had a hissy fit.

BTW, Micaylah, not one of the people objecting was a vegetarian, and
so far I only have 2 vegetarians who have contacted me.

Claricia