SC - book advice

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Oct 14 23:50:24 PDT 1998

Boy!  Talk about your tough choices!  Well, Cindy is on this list, so if
you had questions you could ask her.  Redon et al is a newer book--does
anyone in your guild have it yet?  Do they have 1000 Eggs?   Have you
done any re-constructing, yet?  If not, some of Cindy's are in modern
form and some are not, and she has a section on what you do in this
process.  What is your personna and do you prefer to cook English or
Italian?  Which ever one you choose, start hinting for the other for
Christmas!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA