SC - Medieval Cows

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Oct 15 07:51:19 PDT 1998

I'm sorry for the lateness of this, but I don't normally read this list.
My wife tells me that you've been discussing this topic and suggested that
if it has not yet been done to death by now interested parties may want to
take a look at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/5923/history/cattle.html and see
if there's anything of interest or use there.  If there are any comments or
criticisms, please feel free to let me know by private mail.

Diarmaid O'Duinn

I. Marc Carlson
McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa -or- Tulsa Community College West
Campus LRC
marc-carlson at utulsa.edu/lib_imc at centum.utulsa.edu/lib_imc at hotmail.com
http:www.geocities.com/athens/parthenon/5923