SC - FW: Similarities

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 15 10:52:35 PDT 1998

> > But ... and any sort of controversial topics should be avoided.
>
> You mean we can't talk about Cuskynoles any more? Obviously questions of
> how period feasts should be are right out.
>
> David/Cariadoc

That sounds like a great idea! Okay, we can only discuss topics that everybody
is in total agreement on. We'll all praise each other for their wisdom and
revel in our superiority. Now let's all join hands for a rousing round of
"Kumbyah".

Sigh. Okay, how about "Let's keep comments that could inflame or insult
some people on subjects not dealing with Period or Recreationist Cookery or
items of interest to cooks in general to a minimum."

In other words, let's please be careful and remember that we're all friends
here. 'kay?

I'm just a poor dumb stick-jock. Ya wanna lawyer, go talk to Don Jeremy.

Anyway, so these two Jews, a black and Monica Lewinsky walk into Hitler's
sex emporium and.....

(Um, no. I think that's right out.)

Yers,

Gunthar