SC - Alcohol

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 16 11:22:50 PDT 1998

Edward long-hair said...
	According to the seneschal's column in the August _Crown Prints_
(the
	Caid newsletter), the policy "Prohibits in the United States and its

	territories the use of any SCA funds for the purchase of potable
alcohol,
	except for such quantities as may be necessary for cooking." (FWIW,
this
	accords with my recollections of discussions of the topic on the
Grand
	Council mailing list.)

	In other words, buying alcohol for cooking with is _explicitly
	permitted_. (And buying it for other purposes is permitted outside
the US
	provided it's done in accordance with local laws.)

Ahhhhhh, well I feel better now. I wonder how that translate to Cda tho?

Micaylah