SC - the wood stove thingy - OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 14:15:18 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/18/98 4:32:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
melisant at iafrica.com writes:

<< Likewise thanks to
 Allison for the sweep suggestion.  I have _no_ idea if such a thing even
 *exists* in this country - I suppose, logically, it must do, enough houses
 have fireplaces.   I associate sweeps with England, really.  To much
 Victorian literature. >>

Sweeps are a good idea but information on how to do your own chimney sweeping
is readily available from any dealer in wood stoves and can be found in most
'homesteading' or good 'Baeck to the land' type books. Good luck! :-)

Ras