SC - I have a problem

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Oct 19 06:58:11 PDT 1998

Greetings List readers,

I have a small problem that MAY benefit all of us to some extent. I
subscribe to an archeological newsgroup and was directed to a web site that
I can not access for some federal government restrictive reason?!?!?! I
don't ask I just nod and work here.  Now, when I say that it may benefit us,
this means that since I have no idea what's in the article I can't say for
sure. Could someone else go there and see if its worth reading. If so, could
someone post me the text privately.

This is what David had to say...
NPR's Weekend Edition Saturday had a report from the New York Academy of
Medicine, which houses one of the most extensive collection of ancient
recipe books and hosted a lunch based on the writings of "Apeeshus" (i.e.
Apicius ... requires RealPlayer):

http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/981017.wesat.15.ram

Thanks
Micaylah