SC - OOP Gingered Butternut Squash Soup Recipe

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Mon Oct 19 20:56:26 PDT 1998

>From: LrdRas at aol.com
><< What's out of period in the receipe? >>
>The squash/pumpkin. :-)
>
>Ras
>

>Ok another gumby cook question.
>Is there a period alternative?
>
>Thanks
>Willianm=-)

William,

I gave a heap of Laguinaria sicaria (sic) seeds (known as New Guinea
Bean) in Australia to Rowan as it is way too cold in Canberra to grow
them but you should be able to get a couple of seeds off her.  They
should grow like a charm in Brisbane.  If I'm reading the list right,
then they are documentable and edible.

Cheers,

Drake.