SC - feast prices

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Oct 20 12:24:21 PDT 1998

hello all!

I have been remiss.  I am catching up on old items because I have been too
busy at work to read them and too lazy to sort through everything at home.
I am taking what little time I have today to get caught up.

Way back when Lord Ras wrote:

>The prices above are an extremely low estimate but 5 >dollars sounds to me
like
>a real bargain for $28.93 dollars worth of gourmet >delights! :-)

I would agree with you.  When I was planning the menu for my wedding and
looking at caterer's prices I spent days going "They get paid THAT much for
that little?"  I ended up planning my own food that I will cook some of and
whenever we end up doing this wedding thing my household (Thank you Mistress
Elaina) has offered to help with preparing the food.

Murkial the Absent