SC - feastware question

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 06:16:21 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/21/98 2:46:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
parlei at algonet.se writes:

<< In 10th century Scandinavia?  >>

Since 10th century Scandinavia was not mentioned in the tour I don't know the
answer to that one. I would suspect tho' that the Scandinavians of the time
were closer to hunter/gatherer societies than mainstream medieval society
except perhaps in major towns. It is an area that I have not developed a real
interest in. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :-(