SC - Re: How Much Juice?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 09:48:10 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/21/98 11:03:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
THLRenata at aol.com writes:

<< 1 medium lemon = 3T juice, 2 t. shredded peel
 1 medium orange = 1/3 to 1/4 cup juice, 4 T shredded peel

 Hope this helps!

 Renata >>

It helps a lot! Thanks. My latest attempt at squezzing a lemon produced only 1
and a half T. Now I can guesstimate a little more accurately. :-)

Ras