fwd: re: fwd: Re: SC - Lemon Curd

grasse at mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Thu Oct 22 07:22:24 PDT 1998

A forward from Mst. Rowen.

Gwen-Cat
Caerthe
- -------------
Original Text
From: Debra Grove at SSD_FINAID@MSCD, on 10/22/1998 8:09 AM:
Feel free to forward to the list if you like.

If you want to let them know - I've found some rather sidways references &
obviously related dishes - I'll see if I can dig out my documentation from
that A&S a couple of years ago over the weekend if you want to post it.   I
think the closest to a real description (not by that name) was in Elinor
Fettiplace but I may be misremembering.

Rowen