Honeycomb was SC - Geletain Bees wings

Maynard, Steven SMaynard at qtrndss1.telstra.com.au
Thu Oct 22 21:06:00 PDT 1998

 ----------
From: Phil & Susan Troy

I _am_, though, aware of an Irish candy (or at least I found it in an Irish
cookbook) called, I believe, Yellow Man, which involves very lightly
caramelized sugar (or maybe it's brown sugar cooked to some variant on the
crack or candy stage) with vinegar and baking soda, so it fizzez to a foam
as
it cools and hardens. To me this sounds like something that might have been
sold at fairs in the late 19th century at the earliest.

Is that what Honeycomb is?

Adamantius

Yes, exactly that.Thank you=-)