SC - I get to cook a feast!

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Fri Oct 23 18:08:52 PDT 1998

It was only 100. But my what a glorious mess. They were good but I was
almost too tired to eat it. I have since tried the Pastry recipe he used
and it was an even worse sticky mess than his ( even frozen) The taste
was right and it cooked up well but I had to leave it in the waxed paper
to cook ( about 1/2 the required cooking time) before I could get it off.
 It makes a great fruit pie shell too.  I called and got this one shortly
after the event - but failed to get the chicken recipe part. Drat! Get on
him about recipes. I'm even getting the Windlore now.  Sorry I won't be
able to help you out but  I'm doing my first Autocrat ( nasty word -
Event Steward is better)  for Sheep Raids 11 the same weekend. I will
LOAN cook books though if you need them.
Genevia