SC - Golden Syrup

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Sat Oct 24 09:51:32 PDT 1998

Someone in the past couple days was referring to Golden Syrup....
Anyway, I found some in my Local Supermarket (in Maine)....
Lyle's Golden Syrup....it's imported from the UK.
It was right next to the Maple Syrup and not in the Imports section...
It was a little over 2 bucks for an 11 oz jar (325ml)

Just thought I'd say that I was able to find it rather easily in the US...

Jeff