SC - RE: SC- Salads (and llamas...)

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Mon Oct 26 01:15:49 PST 1998

Greetings, the List.

My grateful thanks to everyone who posted identifications and additional
salad recipes - I now have sources scribbled all over the Ruth Anne Beebe,
and far more material than I can ever use in a short newsletter article!

gratefully,
Melisant

P.S.  Selene Colfox wrote:
>'The one-l lama, he's a priest, the two-l llama, he's a beast...' I forget
the rest.
"And I will bet a silk pajama
There isn't any 3-l lllama."
Perpetrated, if my memory serves, by Spike Milligan.

Melisant de Huguenin  *  Jessica Tiffin * melisant at iafrica.com
Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Drachenwald (Cape Town, South Africa)
Sable, three owls, wings elevated, argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.