SC - Ansteorran Crown Tourney...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 05:58:29 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/26/98 8:36:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com writes:

<< Not to pick-nits or anything, but he was alread an Excellency after Pennsic
 when he got his court Baroney. >>

Hmmmm......His Excellent Highness Poppa Baron Sir Gunthar........

nawwww. I suspect m'lord just about covers it. :-)

BTW, thanks for correcting me. I'm terrible at keeping up with history.
<hehehe>

Ras