SC - My Upcoming feast... menu ver 1.0

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 08:24:11 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/26/98 10:15:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gedje01 at mail.cai.com writes:

<< This author appears to use the terms "ale" and "beer" interchangeably, so I
 picked one (50 - 50 chance). I'll try both in the test cooking.

 brandu >>

Does the author stipulate in the same recipe an 'either/or' situation
regarding the beer/ale? Or does the suthor use beer in some recipes and ale in
others/ If the later I think that  he was being specific with the
ingredient.For example, amy of my cookbooks call for red wine in a recipe and
others call for white wine as the liquid. I couldn't justifiably conclude that
red wine and white wine are interchangable.

Ras