SC - >

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Mon Oct 26 11:40:05 PST 1998

> Thyra is upset that you passed her off so lightly.

My appologies to her, she does also enjoy a good brisket from time to time
:)

> McDonalds. She also likes Chik-Fil-A and anything with cheese or
> hollandaise sauce.
>
> But she is usually at least willing to try things.

That is true.  I have rarely seen her totaly refuse anything.  And if you
have put hollandaise on it, she will eat it.

> I'm glad I'm not doing our Coronation feast. Unlike HG Cariadoc who cooked
> his own Coronation feast.

Actually, Gunthar, there isn't much for you to be doing during the step-down
court, and you know how those can go on and on and on......you *could* do
it.....

Alys D.
Ansteorra