SC - My turn to travel

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Oct 27 10:43:30 PST 1998

Hello Cooks list!
I am going to be traveling east to visit friends in the Falls Church, VA
and DC area from Nov 11-17th.  Since I will be there over a weekend, I
was wondering if anyone on the cooks list may live in that area, direct
me to good stores for period cookbooks, maybe some medieval exhibits
that are going on in the area.  My friends still have to work, so
between the four of them I will have time to roam.  I interned in DC
seven years ago so I am familiar with the surrounding areas and not
afraid of the subway.  Any suggestions from the list?
thanks in advance
Lady Elisabeth the soon to be traveller
PS: Kat-that means I get to see Samantha and Bob!