SC - meat days and fast days - MIXED?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 17:18:10 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/28/98 6:26:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tsersen at browser.net writes:

<<  louder, longer and more annoying
 than the original requests.

 Thank you,
 Magdalena vander Brugghe >>

Thank-you for your kind words regarding Seraphina and my attempt at the Silver
Rhyll event. The truth be known...there was a single person that said they
were allergic to wheat. No other allergies were made known and no vegetarians
identified themselves.

I am surprised at the lack of meat dishes in the feast. It certainly wasn't
planned. I must be slacking off. :-) But I am glad to hear that it went over
well.

Ras