SC - Cindy Renfrow and Cariadoc of the Bow?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Oct 28 23:28:12 PST 1998

I am writing an article on resources for period cookery (aimed at
newbies) and unfortunately need to check the following info:

What is Cindy's full SCA name (and correct spelling)?
What is provided in T1000E Book 2 (unfortunately I don't yet have a
copy)?

What is the current price of the Miscellany, and the 2 vol. cookbook
collection?
What is the current address for Cariadoc & Betty so people can purchase
these books?

Thanks and apologies for the waste-of bandwidth.

Oh and for those interested - this article is for Issue One of
Cockatrice - the new Lochac A&S journal that I am editing.

Regards

Meliora.