SC - > Feeding Gunthar and Thyra

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 29 07:10:30 PST 1998

Note,

Her Highness is working on getting the newbie name she's had for six years
changed to something more appropriate. So it will hopefully become
Sara Penrose.  She will fit "Sara" very well if we can just get used to
calling her that.

> People on this list have said that Her Highness likes butter and cheese;
> I've got to wonder if she has ever had Digby's Savory Toasted Cheese (17th
> C.)
>
> Savoury Tosted or Melted Cheese
> Digby p. 228/177

I don't believe she has ever had "Cheese goo" (I keep promising to make it for
her but I get distracted.) But to her it would be ambrosia from the gods.

I think I'd better have a chat with the Coronation cook.

> Elizabeth/Betty Cook

Thank You,

Gunthar