SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1047

Beth Ann Snead ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 07:43:11 PST 1998

Glo said concerning Mead:
I would rather the "way" to make it! Is there a group that does this? In
NYC? Anywhere?

Considering the NYC is Ostgardr and Ostgardr is pretty much ground
zero for the EK Brewer's Guilde I believe that the answer to your
question would be ***YES*** %^>.  I would contact Baron Sean de
Londres whose contact info can be found through the Ostgardr web page.
 Noto Bene:  There is an EK Brewer's Collegium in the same general
area the Weekend of December 5th.
==
Lettice, Lady Peyton

Vert, on a cross nowy quadrate argent  a rabbit
sejant proper maintaining a quill pen sable