SC - meat days and fast days - MIXED?

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 29 09:59:58 PST 1998

P.S  I am glad to know that I am not the only person to feel this way.
 My shire made me feel guilty when I got upset that one vegiteran
wanted me to cater to her.

Been there, done that. Never again. As I have said over and over, my
attitude doesn't win me any popularity contests but I don't care. I will
give the passing nod to grass eaters but not to the point that it
compromises the integrity of the feast.

Micaylah