SC - Nobility and Feasts

Page Hutchinson pagedgrt at mediaone.net
Sat Oct 31 05:49:38 PST 1998

I am not talking SCA, I am qusetioning historically.  I have been in the SCA for
just at 10 Years and a professional cook for a living.  I know it is alway the
most fun and hardest work to feat or cook in any encampment.  I throughy belive
that this 10yr hobby has helped me professionlly.  Makes something out of
nothing.  But just to bum around and be a slug in simple, easy brezzy clothes is
cool every now and then.