SC - Feast Death not a Legend

Chickengoddess chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 12 05:52:05 PDT 1998

Ladies and Gentleman,

This is unfortunately not an urban legend.  It is also not as described on
this list.    Several years ago, here in Meridies, a gentle did die of
anphylactic shock due to a food allergy at a feast.  The sad truth is that
this gentle was responsible for his own death, and by this I mean,

1. He knew he was allergic to the substance (I heard it was pine nuts, not
peanuts)
2. He knew the substance was present in the food and decided to eat it
anyway
3. He knew he did not have an Ana-Kit with him

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor