SC - Aiofe and bear stew

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Mon Oct 12 11:28:55 PDT 1998

I did.  It came off of a joke in our house that whenever peter (the other half)
doesn't know what he wants to eat, he just picks something out of the air and adds
the "in a white wine sauce with shallots and aubergines" came from a tv show, and I
am tempted to say Monty Python??  Did you have to eat cat?  or was it a "didn't know
what was eaten" or  "I did because I had to/only food available"?  When it comes to
the dear Uncle Sam part, yeah, I wouldn't put it past them.  But I worked with them
for 3 1/2 and am never surprised.