SC - Great lords cooks

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 16:16:39 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/12/98 6:10:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< Citations, please.

The Medieval Kitchen
Early French Cookery
The History of Food
Food in History
Assorted period travel logs and personal diaries too numerous to mention here
Illuminations
Household accounts

etc. If you have an interest in this topic there is a lot of material to
research. I noticed it as a passing observation. That and the fact that our
forgers guild is currently building the Italian Renaissance military kitchen
that was pointed out on this list and which you can view at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food-art/field_kitchen.gif.

Other than that passing fancy I haven't done the research into this area that
I might have. Perhaps others on the lwould have more knowledge in this area.