SC - Feast Death not a Legend- Ending it

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Oct 12 21:56:44 PDT 1998

Well, I just got verification that there was in fact a death at a feast,
due to an allergic reaction, however we've all read the circumstances- it
was NOT the result of ignorance on the deceased's part, but rather the
result of willful stupidity. There is only so much we can do to help
protect individuals who are determined to do themselves in- after that, our
hands are tied.

I would like to suggest in the future, though, that rather than telling
some spectacular story of this nature, with details arranged to fit our own
personal agendas, that we first verify the facts of the matter, before we
cause other innocents upset and hurt. I rather doubt that Mistress Rebecca
or her protegee enjoyed having sad, bad old memories raked up in such a
fashion.

My most sincere apologies to those I may have harmed by my interest in this
matter.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches