SC - allergy-kit MORE questions

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 03:32:26 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/13/98 6:15:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, meadhbh at io.com
writes:

> The kit consists of an 'epi-pen' it allows someone to self inject themselves
>  with epinephrine in case of exposure to an allergen. This helps prevent
> serious or lethal reactions to something a person is allergic.

Where does one find such a thing? My Lady is allergic to bee sting, so far the
swelling has confined itself to the first joint. She doesn't like Doctors and
I've been trying to get her to get something to deal with it before it spreads
further. Is it possible to order such a thing without her knowledge and keep
it on hand?

Corwyn
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Nottinghill Coill