SC - Gunther, What happened to my POST?

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Oct 13 16:26:20 PDT 1998

Hi all!

I sent a rather lengthy post to the list detailing an on-board survey I did
last weekend at Aethelmearc Crown Tourney. The results were very
interesting! Unfortunately the post did not appear in any of the digests I
have since recieved (4 or 5 since I posted).

I really want those who care about it to see this!

What happened? Can it be fixed? It didn't come bouncing back. Did anyone
recieve the post "And the Survey Says...." that is NOT on the Aethelmearc
list-serve?

Aoife