SC - donated CHOCOLATE

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Tue Oct 13 05:10:31 PDT 1998

Micaylah commented about not wasting non-period items:
> No dear, I heartily disagree with you. If you want to compromise the
> integrity of your research not to mention yourself, go ahead and bespeak
> that these are period (not only will your virtue as culinary artisan suffer,
> your opinion will lose all future validity as an authority on this subject).
> As well, I don't think anyone is suggesting wasting these foodstuffs, just
> not including them in an Italian feast.

Well, I can see a use for the items (that doesn't compromise the
feast) -- I don't know how many helpers you are going to have in the
kitchen, but I have ALWAYS been willing to be bribed by CHOCOLATE
<mmmmmmmmmm>.

I don't know the situation well, but my only other comment is that a
mission (I'm not sure of the correct term here -- I mean a place
where homeless folks can go to get a hot meal and a safe place to
sleep) would love you for the potatoes and corn meal.

Claricia
 who used to work / live in a home for orphaned girls and knows what
it's like to have to scrounge for every meal we fed them.