[none]

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Oct 13 17:34:11 PDT 1998

So they said..

Brenna wrote:

> Do you think Arthur really had a "magic" sword?

Yes.

Adamantius

And...

<< Do you think Arthur really had a "magic" sword?   >>

Didn't he? Documentation, please.

Ras

And

> << Do you think Arthur really had a "magic" sword?   >>
>
> Didn't he? Documentation, please.
>
> Ras

IIRC, Nennius, Mallory, and Geoffrey of Monmouth all state he had a magical
sword.  Less knowledgeable archeologists seem to think otherwise.  Historian
refrain from comment.

Bear

ROTFLMAO

Micaylah  ;D

QUESTION: Where do the characters go when
I use my backspace or delete them on my PC?