SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

Marty Burke ragnar at howdygarb.com
Wed Oct 14 09:18:33 PDT 1998

Dear Ras
If you have a group that will pay $15-$20 a person for feast, willingly and
happily, I want to move to your reality. Because in almost 20 years in the
society I
have seen a few feasts worth it. The feasts that are not worth it,unfornatly
remain in peoples memory much longer
and burn brighter think that with the way the populace
are avoiding feasts (at least in this kingdom). WE need to strive to keep
fees under $10, and serve good food with entertainment, and word of mouth
will go further to
enable you to serve bigger better feasts.
Ragnar