SC - gingered butternut squash soup (Was: Italian Ren Feast)

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 12:46:42 PDT 1998

Corwyn,
  I haven't posted it here, because it's a <gasp> mundane recipe!  But
if it tastes good tonight, I'll email it to ya, okay?
- --Seannach
<<<<<<<<

Post it!!  Post it!!  We are not limited to Period the things we post!
 You would be amazed at the range of things I have copied off this list!

You don't want to be called a spoon-tease, do you????

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra